REDWOOD CITY, CA — (Marketwire) — 10/16/12 — With the holidays just around the corner, Shutterfly, a leading Internet-based social expression and personal publishing service, shares tips on using everyday and mobile photos to make memorable gifts like water bottles, canvas prints and iPhone cases.
Shutterfly makes it easier than ever to create memorable holiday photo cards and gifts for everyone on your list. Whether it’s a candid shot of your toddler walking through the garden, a goofy family photo, a panoramic view from the ski lift or any one of the dozens of photos that capture your world, here are five great ideas to help you showcase your photos on unique holiday gifts that your family and friends will love:
1. Photo books. Turn photos and memories into stories that will live on forever. Photo books are a personal, one-of-a-kind keepsake that will be opened again and again.
2. Acrylic or canvas prints. For that perfect family photo or breathtaking view, acrylic and canvas prints let you turn photos into art for anyone to enjoy.
3. Blankets. Fleece or woven, blankets let loved ones cuddle with you even when you’re not there.
4. iPhone cases. What better place to share a favorite photo than on the device that they take everywhere.
5. Photo mug or water bottle. Make a personalized gift they’ll use every day! Create a photo mug or water bottle for someone special featuring your favorite — or their favorite — memory.
With a wide range of styles, fonts, colors and layouts, it’s easy to personalize each and every gift for the intended recipient. And with dozens of other items available, finding something to suit everyone on your list is a breeze. View all of the company’s photo gifts at shutterfly.com.
Founded in 1999, Shutterfly, Inc. is an Internet-based social expression and personal publishing company and operates Shutterfly.com, Tiny Prints.com, Treat.com and Weddingpaperdivas.com. Shutterfly provides high quality products and world class services that make it easy, convenient and fun for consumers to preserve their digital photos in a creative and thoughtful manner. Shutterfly’s flagship product is its award-winning photo book line, which helps consumers celebrate memories and tell their stories in professionally bound coffee table books. Shutterfly was named one of the top 25 Best Midsized Companies to Work For by the Great Place to Work Institute. More information about Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) is available at www.shutterfly.com. Shutterfly and Shutterfly.com are trademarks of Shutterfly, Inc.
Media Gretchen Sloan 650-610-5276 Email Contact
Source: Shutterfly, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media